Yeahh ! i am 16 n I can't believe that i'm getting older ! haha , x cye ape pulaxx . abes tue xkn lah makin muda kannnnn....kih3 ...my younger sister seems like a fairytale LoL , and if only I can stay in that DREAMLAND , it would be nice . mcm fairytale :)
Kids world is a blissful world , they don't need to worry about the problems that will come in their way . Now, I'm getting older and I need to face the reality of growing up . Well , even though I'm a year older now , I'll still watching cartoon , anime ect. In fact , I'm not that old BTW ! haha~ Also before i forgot , I would like to thank all the people who become a part of my life . . especially my family and my friends . without them , I'm nothing . My friends who taught me the meaning of life , my teachers who taught me everything that I need to know 'bout life . All the people around me .. THANKS A LOT .
::i hope that those people who supported me for 'bout 15 years will never ever get tired of supporting me ::
lots of love ,
fateenfarhana
happy new year.. :)
ReplyDelete